Monday, June 10, 2024

Inspiration...3/4 Sleeved Tunic

 I really like the styling of the this top:


This is the Hibiscus Palms Tunic from Talbots.  Price tag: $99.50.  Details:  3/4 sleeve, hits below hip, split neck, pullover, straight hem, 100% cotton.

I am always drawn to clothing that is blue but what really pulled me on this top is the use of pattern - the stripes and floral.  I can see this done in a lot of different patterns.  Want additional inspiration? Just check the Talbots website. There are multiple variations.

I can only think of one pattern similar to this.  It is this one:


This is the Silhouette Patterns Nancy's Blouse pattern.  It is similar to the inspiration piece but not exact.  Other patterns that might be worth checking:
  • Liesl & Co Gallery Tunic
  • Simplicity  1461
Hope you are inspired to create something wonderful.  Try to use up some of those stash fabrics.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment