Friday, December 1, 2023

New Itch to Stitch Quebrada Skirt Pattern...

 If you like a gored skirt, this skirt is nice:


This is the Itch to Stitch Quebrada Skirt pdf pattern.  Here is the features list:

  • A-line silhouette for a classic and flattering look
  • Gored skirt design with 5 panels in the front and 6 in the back
  • Two length options with the ability to further adjust to your preference
  • Features waist facings for a streamlined look
  • Simple center-back zipper
  • Designed for medium-weight woven fabric
Skill level is beginner.  Sizes 00 - 40.   The Quebrada Skirt pdf pattern is on sale at  20% off through December 7, 2023.  All discounts apply so it is a good time to look around.  

I am an Itch to Stitch affiliate.  If you purchased through one of my links, I will receive a small commission.  Thank you!

I love that this skirt is designed for heavier weight fabric.   When I saw the pattern, I immediately love the long version with boots and a big sweater.  Maybe I will get around to it.  

Remember to check the blog post for this skirt.  There are so many beautiful skirts. I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment