Thursday, December 7, 2023

Inspiration...Sleeveless Dress

 The spring/summer dresses are still inspiring me.  Take a look at this beauty:


This is the Sleeveless Belted Linen Midi Dress.  Price tag: $998.00.  Details:  44 1/2" from shoulder to hem, pick stitch detailing, scoop neckline, sleeveless, waist self-tie, on-seam pockets, hem fails below knee, a-line silhouette, invisible zipper, linen, unlined, dry clean.  For reference, model is 5'10".

Finding a pattern was surprisingly hard.  A shape this simple should be easy to find.  I did find this one:


 

Kwik Sew 3871.  It may be hard to find.  This is a pullover dress pattern which should make it quick and easy.  

I zoomed in on the inspiration dress to see if I could get pictures of the pick stitching detail.  I could not get close enough to get good picture of the pick stitching but I was able to see a little more detail on the dress.  The dress has a front seamline, waist darts, neckline, and sleeveless area that are pick stitched.  I think it would be worth your time to check this dress out up close.  Hope you are inspired to creation something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment