Thursday, April 14, 2022

Itch To Stitch Spring Sale...

 It is time for a spring time pattern sale at  Itch To Stitch  through April 16, 2022. Be sure to use the code SPRING2022 .  Here are a few of my favorites:


This is the Foz Top pattern.  This is probably my favorite top pattern right now. I have made it twice and plan to make more.  Looking forward to summer versions.

This is the Sovana Dress pattern.  The dress has options for a regular bust and a full bust; and comes in sizes 00 - 40.   Do not forget to checkout the blog post to all the tester versions of the dress.


This is the Itch to Stitch Quebec Skirt pattern.  This is a pull-on skirt made with a 20 to 30% stretch bottom weight fabric.  Talk about versatile.  This is the type of skirt that can be worn year round.


This is the Azores Top & Dress pattern.  I think a challis would be perfect for this pattern.  The top would work equally well with a skirt or pants.  

There are many patterns to choose from.  Go check out the great patterns at Itch to Stitch.

I am an affiliate of Itch to Stitch.  If you choose to purchase something through one of my links, I will receive a small commission. Thank you!

Hope you are inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment