Monday, April 11, 2022

Inspiration...Sleeveless Dress

 Summer is coming and it seems like every year is hotter.  Maybe it is an age thing.  I love the silhouette of this dress:


This is the Lafayette 148 New York Blair Tiered Sleeveless Dress. Price tag: $995.00.  Details:  approximately 44 1/2-inches long, jewel neckline with keyhole button back, sleeveless, a-line silhouette, hem below the knee, slip over style, cotton, machine wash.    I would guess that this dress is lined as well.

I do not notice eyelet being sold very often.  However, I did a check at fabric dot com and found that they had several eyelets.  

As far as patterns go, I am not sure that you need an actual pattern for this.  If you have a fitted tank pattern, you could use it and add the extra layers.  Use the picture to determine the proportions.  My favorite tank pattern is Phoebe Tank at Fabricstores dot com.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment