Tuesday, November 24, 2020

The Re-Organization Continues...

 The re-organization of the sewing room continues slowly but surely.  I have about 1 hour a day to work on all re-organization.  My son is moving home which means that the guest room needs to be cleared out.  So the sewing room has been more or less been put on the back burner.  However with that said, I do have some crafting related items stored in the guest room.  Knowing that more things are going to end up in my sewing room, I decided to see if I could add more shelving to the room.  The only wall space is in the closet.  I found this shelving unit and hope that it works out well.


This small shelving unit is 49" high x 26" wide x 11" deep.  It is just the right height to slide into the closet under the hanging bar.  The only thing I am a little concerned about is the depth but I am determined to make it work.  I can still use the hanging bar above the unit for smallish items and with "S" hooks I can hang things on the side.  I think I will eventually consider some sort of hanging unit for the closet doors.  Every inch needs to be used efficiently.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment