Friday, November 24, 2017

New Patterns....

I haven't looked at new patterns in quite a while but I have finally decided that it didn't hurt to a bit.  You know I found something that I would like to get.

This is Vogue 9291.  I really like View C and I like View D.  I'm not 100% sure that you need a pattern to recreate either look.  I usually see capes like View C done in a fleece but this pattern calls for a coating.  I'll have to think about that.  I think I would prefer something a little lighter than coating.

Surprisingly, this was the only pattern at the big 4 that was of interest.  Now, I need to think about whether I really want to recreate this.  I did find online tutorials for View C and generally they are called a Tuck Cape.

What do you think of this style of cape?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment