Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Tunics....

I was checking Neiman Marcus website and found this lovely tunic by Eileen Fisher:


Doesn't this look comfy?  This is a yarn-dyed linen chambray.  I really want to reproduce this.  I know that I don't have any chambray in the stash which will mean that I need to purchase something. Anyone know who is carrying a yarn-dyed cotton chambray?

I have the pattern already figured out.  I will be using the Grainline Studio Archer pattern with the popover variation lengthened and the hem straightened.


I have not purchased the popover variation and may try to figure out how to do it on my own.  What do you think, is this a good plan?  I'm off to see if I can figure out what I need to recreate this tunic.  I do still need to fit the Archer but with any luck that will just be one muslin.

If you want a closer look at the Eileen Fisher tunic, go to the neiman marcus website and search for Eileen Fisher Long Sleeved Henley Tunic.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment