Friday, October 8, 2010

Georgous fabric!

Yesterday, the distributor's rep stopped by to see me and show me fabric. I really do like seeing the fabric in person not that I have ever been disappointed with the fabrics that I have purchased via the internet for the store. However, sometimes you just have to touch the fabric to understand. I got to see the fabrics by Anna Maria Horner yesterday - the voiles, the velvets, the home dec fabric. Oh my, is this nice fabric and in my opinion worth every penny of the price of these lovely pieces. I will be saving room in my budget for her next collections. I want some of the voiles for myself. Oh, I can't locate the code to create a link for you. Just go to Free Spirit Fabric Gallery and look at Innocent Crush and Little Folks collection.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment