Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free time..

Today, I had about an hour of free time. This doesn't happen very often. I usually running hard and fast all day. So, I had a decision to make. Work in the store for an hour or do something sewing related. I chose the sewing related. Saturday, I had visited a new quilting store in my area and purchased a few yards of fabric. Ok, I admit it was a struggle to find anything in this brand new store. They had merchandise but it seemed "old". Not physically but the patterns. Hope that makes sense. So, I pulled out the fabric from that purchase and a Chez Ami (?) purchase, and serged the edges getting them ready for washing. Hopefully, I can do that tonight.

Destined to be swim trunks (brown /teal print) and a skirt (black & white check).


Destined to be placemats and table runner. Wonder if I can actually get it done before St Patrick's day? What do you think of the fabric?

No comments:

Post a Comment