Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Do You Like Pumpkin Pie?....

I love Pumpkin Pie!  Generally, I only make it once or twice a year.  My recipe comes straight out of an early 80s Betty Crocker cookbook.  The pie crust that I make is from the same book.  What do you do if you would like the Pumpkin Pie more often that once or two a year?  Find a recipe without a crust.  Oh yeah!  I found a Pumpkin Pie Pudding:


It is almost perfect!  If you're a pumpkin pie person, you need to hop right over and try this recipe.

I do intend to play with the recipe just a little bit to see if I can get the flavor to be just like my pumpkin pie.  I did make a small change in that I used the same spice combination that is used in the Betty Crocker version of the pumpkin pie.  I'll put the changes on this post if it works out.

Enjoy!

Happy Stitching!  (or is it Cooking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment