Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kintting, Knitting, Knitting....

Yes, I've been knitting.  We went on a long trip which for me means having lots to do.  Fifteen hours each way is a lot of time on hands.  My husband always has lots of things to listen to but I like keeping busy.  So this trip, I had the Fit 2 Stitch DVDs and knitting.  I took along the knit dishcloth pamphlet I had purchased at a sale in early April:



I made 3 dishclothes.  I know that doesn't seem like much but when you consider that I was knitting while DH was driving down the bumpy old interstate I thought it was pretty good.  I can’t tell you how many times a pot hole would be hit and all the stitches would fly off the needle.  Somehow, I managed to get the stitches back on without losing anything.  I did get a 4th dishcloth started but it isn't finished yet.  Here are my lovely accomplishments:





I certainly have enjoyed the process of knitting the dishcloths.  I could see with each one my knitting getting a little better.  I still have decided whether or not I prefer the knitted dishcloths to the crocheted dishcloths.  Both allow me to keep busy in the evenings when I’m watching TV.  

I should be getting back to my sewing in the next few days unless gardening calls me away.


Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment