Friday, April 4, 2014

Cooking....Fajitas

I'm always on the search for recipes that are quick and easy.  I found a winner today with this:


If you like fajitas, I think you will like this recipe.  This is Oven Fajitas from Budget Bytes.  It is a quick, easy, satisfying meal.   I followed the directions with the exception of cranking up the heat to 450 degrees the last 15 minutes. I wanted a little bit more charring on the veggies and the meat than it looked like it was going to do at the 400 degree.  This is much easier than the stove top method or the grill method but it does take a little bit longer to cook.  Although this is specifically written for chicken, I don't see any reason you couldn't substitute beef or fish. I wouldn't cook the fish as long as the veggies.

I'm sharing this because this recipe might just give you a little more time to sew.

Happy Cooking or Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment