Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Project Waffling and Rambling...

 I have not be able to stay on one project.  I have a project that I started using this fabric - waffle linen/cotton blend.  The fabric is washed (three times) and the pattern has been enlarged.  Now, it is sitting.   I have temporarily moved on to this pattern:


This is the Style Arc Besharl Knit Tee pattern.  I think I purchased from their Etsy store.  I really like the style lines on this tee and it is just a little bit different than the most t-shirt patterns.

I am currently taping the pattern together.  Then, I will start measuring and see which size is my closest match.  I hoping to move back to the house coat after playing with this pattern a little bit.  I am hoping that I can get one or two t-shirts made and that they will replace some sad little t-shirts in the wardrobe.

I know I am getting a late start on spring/summer sewing but I have had a lot going on for the last couple of months.  I may not do a lot of spring/summer sewing and just move on toward maybe getting some fall/winter items going early.  Early means they have a chance at getting finished.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment