Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Thud...

The was the sound of packages of fabric hitting the porch this past weekend.  I have done fairly well not ordering fabric this year but I couldn't resist these fabrics:


This is a lovely honeycomb double knit from Fabric Mart.  I'm hoping to make the 5th Avenue Cape pattern by Silhouettes. 


This is a black broken pattern ponte roma from Stylish Fabrics on Etsy.  I'm hoping to make Janie's Jacket pattern by Silhouettes.  I still need to do a muslin and purchase lining for this.


This is a speckled sweater knit from Fabulace on Etsy.  I'm hoping to make a V Neck Tunic pattern by Loes Hinse Design.


This is a ribbed jersey knit from Fabulace on Etsy.  I'm hoping to make T-shirt of some sort.  Pattern not selected yet.

One last item:


This is a mid weight linen from Fabrics Store.  Part of this is intended as a gift.   It was a special offer to get 2-yards at a discounted price.  This will be the first time that I have worked with 100% linen.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment