Thursday, April 21, 2016

New Patterns & Books...

Yeah, I've been shopping again.  I added a new knitting pattern book:


As a knitter, how could I resist this book?  I've only looked at a few of the stitches but I'm always drawn to the cables.

I also added a couple of new patterns:


I finally decided to give the Archer Button Up a chance.  There are a ton of reviews on this shirt and everyone seems to love it.  Hopefully, I can figure out the fit well enough by fall to make a couple of shirts.


I fell in love with this wall hanging so I added the pattern to the collection. I'm not sure I will have time this year to make it but maybe early in 2017.  I think I might be able to find most of the required fabrics in my stash and that is a win-win.

I also added a couple of boxes of threads in the basic white and black.  I'm amazed at how quickly the last box of white disappeared.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment