Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My How Time Flies....

Where has the last two weeks gone?  I have kept myself busy with exercise, a bit of sewing, and cleaning the sewing room with lots of other cleaning going on also.

Why does the sewing area get so messy?  My sewing area is shared with the home office and my son's study area.  I know some of the messiness is caused from these other two areas.  It makes it very hard to work in there.  I may do some swapping around in the near future.  I know that will create a lot of joy.   Well, at least, for me.  Maybe not so much for others who will be helping.

When I initially arranged the sewing area, I put in 3 large cabinets for storing fabric and notions, 1 Ikea cabinet for patterns, and then had my sewing tables.  I had visions of this being the perfect solution for containing my messiness.  It hasn't happened.  I don't know what the real solution is but I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with not having so much stuff.  I'm working on actually reducing the amount of items being stored but it takes a long time to do.

What solutions have you found for containing the messiness of sewing?  I would love to hear.

Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment