Monday, December 24, 2012

A little sewing

It is has been such a long time since I made a post that I forgot my password. Really, I have only been making little items so not much to talk about.  However, the sewing bug hit today and I decided to try the 10 minute runner.  Here's my version:


If you haven't heard  of this before, here's the link the 10 minute table runner.    It took a little bit longer than 10 minutes to make this but it was certainly less than an hour from the time I picked the fabric out. I'm also thinking about adding some little yo-yos on the ends as a decorative element.  We'll see if I get around to that.

Here's another little project that I worked on when my son was going back to school:


This was for the assignment reminder for school.  It holds two pencils and there is a little hidden pocket on the back that he could put stuff in if he wants.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment