Monday, May 17, 2010

Time Flies...

Whew! I didn't realize that it had been so long since I had posted. What have I been to? Lots - spent spring break in Arkansas visiting family, recovery period after vacation running, daily running for work, and the most exciting part - my business has moved from my home. Well, actually, it's still in the process of moving but I'm almost done. I'm hoping once the business is out of the house, that I will find more time to sew.

It seems the last post that I was working on the shamrock place mats and table runner. I did not get these finished. However, I have a wonderful start for next year. I new plan for this to be completed by the end of the year. That way they will definitely be finished for next March.

I do have a couple of things pressing that need to be finished in the next couple of days. My husband and son need situpons for a school campout in the mountains. So, I purchased a inexpensive tablecloth at Walmart (no fabric department any more) and will be using existing pads. Here's the pre-shot:


The plan is to make a big envelope. I have never sewn on the flannel backed vinyl before so hopefully this will work for the few days that they will be needing the situpons. I also need to come up with a cover for a sleeping bag as my son lost one of the bags. Wish me luck, as I rarely get things finished on time.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment