Friday, February 21, 2014

New Shoes for Spring & Summer

It's that time of year again.  This time last year, I had no desire for new shoes and I didn't order anything.  Having a broken foot, I didn't know what type of shoe I would want or need.  I will say that I have not been looking at heels anymore.  So, sad.  However, I still want some cute shoes even if the heels are much lower.  So far, I have found two pair:


These are from Aerosoles.  Love the color and hope that I will have many items to wear with them.  I have wore them around the house and they seem comfortable.  However, it really takes an all day wearing to know if they will be good.


I just ordered this pair from Zappos.  They are from Lucky brand.  The color is called Brindle and I'm really hoping that I like them when the show up.  Funny, I had 4 pairs of shoes in my cart and 3 pair were all very similar style.  This pair being one of the three.

Ok before I order anything else, I really need to look over the current shoe wardrobe.  I know I cleared out some items earlier in the year but I really need to look everything over.  I know I kept a few of the items with heels and I'm really not sure that I should have.  It doesn't mean that I don't want to wear them anymore because I loved to wear heels. It just means I need to be more realistic with my shoes.  I know there is a problem with my ankle and the lower heels are better for it.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment