Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Asymmetrical Skirt...

The sewing room is almost ready and I'm lining up the sewing projects.  I feel like I can spend days sewing.  I don't think I've had this long of a break in years.  Here's my inspiration picture:


This is the Nic & Zoe Mod Twirl Bias Cut Skirt.  This is pull-on style made from a cotton/rayon fabric.  Only $148, you can find it at Neiman Marcus.

I don't have a pattern for the pull-on styling but I'm really loving the hemline.  So, I'm going to go with this pattern from Silhouette Patterns:


The basic silhouette will be very similar to the inspiration photo.  I found a gray wool in the stash that will be perfect.

I think I need to check out tops and see what I have to go with all of these skirts that I'm planning.  We all know if there isn't a top that it will become a sad little orphan in the closet.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment