Monday, August 22, 2016

Early Fall McCalls....

Oh, I love so many of the early fall release of McCall's.  For me, it is all about dresses.  How I wish I had a need for a lot of dresses.  Here are the lovely patterns I picked:

This is M7469 a Nicole Miller design,  This is a fabulous dress and I love the lines of it except for the slit at the front hem.  You really need to hop over there and look at the dress that was made for the pattern. Lovely.


This is M7464.  Looking to create that hour glass figure.  This is the pattern will definitely do it with color blocking.  In addition to the sleeveless look, there are two additional sleeves.


This is M7466.  Another lovely little dress.  This is another you can have fun with if you have right fabric.

Sew many patterns, sew little time.

Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment