Wednesday, November 4, 2015

It's A Mystery...

Yes, I have decided to join in a winter mystery quilt over at Quiltville.  This is the first time for something like this.  I hoping that it turns out well and I don't feel over whelmed.  Surely, I can get this done over the next 3 or 4 months.  I went to Lowe's today and picked up paint cards to get an idea of the fabric colors.  The creams are a huge variety of colors.  I will be checking the stash to see if there is anything appropriate in there.  I'm sure that I will find something.

So, have you ever done a mystery quilt?  Were you happy with the results? I guess a better question is "Did you finish it?".

I started a new project today outside of the mystery quilt. I shared the fabric selection a few weeks ago. I'm hoping to get it cut out tonight.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment