Thursday, September 24, 2015

Vogue Winter/Holiday Patterns.....

So many new patterns!  I haven't even had the opportunity to sew any of the last group.  I guess that means I need to spend more time stitching!

At first glance, I didn't think there was much that was interesting to me but upon closer inspection there was several patterns.


This is V1469.  Isn't this a great silhouette?  I really like this dress.  I love dresses with interesting lines. This would give the allusion of an iron glass figure and be very slimming. Notice, that this one even has pockets.


This is V9156.  Who doesn't love a nice coat?  Love the asymmetric collar not so crazy about the double-breasted front.  I am going to give this one some thought thought because the Version A/B uses snaps rather than the buttons.  I would really like making a coat.  The last coat that I purchased barely lasted a season and for the amount spent I could have made 3 or 4 or 5 coats.  Any one know where you can get really good coat linings?


This is V9155.  Love the View C of this pattern.  This pattern will most definitely be added to the stash.


This is V9150.  I really like the look of View C.  Again, this is a little interest with the seaming and the hang of the skirt.  It is a little more fitted than I would normally go for but I think this will definitely be on the consider list.  Made in a knit, it could be a nice work day dress or church going dress.


This is V9151.  I really like the View B which is illustrated. This view would be very slimming.  I'm going to put this one on the to be considered list.  It really should be made from a light weight fabric and probably have a camisole with it.

Well, that's it for this go around.  I picked out far more patterns that I would ever have time to create or really even need but I can dream.

What do you think of the coming season's Vogue patterns?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment