Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fall/Winter Marfy Patterns are Here!

Have you sewn with a Marfy pattern before?  I haven't but I find them interesting.  So, here are my favorites from this line:


This is M3760 Marfy Jacket. I love the look of this coat and would love to create this.  I will keep it on the list just in case I find time to try it.


This is M3752 Marfy Coat.  This coat would get more use in my location.  Gotta keep warm...This will be on the list too.  I really need to learn how to make a coat as the last couple of coats I have purchased were really poor quality.

This is M3795 Marfy Vest.  I like the idea of a vest.  Great for when it a chilly out or for an extra layer when it's very cold.  The lines on this vest are interesting.  Definitely would help adding the allusion of hour glass shape.

I would love to hear about your use of this pattern line.  Have you been successful?  Given the expense of this line, I would like to hear about others experiences.

I'm running a little behind on some of my regular posts but will attempt to get caught up this week.  I know everyone is dying to know how the garden did in August.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment