Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fall McCall's Patterns are Here...

The new fall McCall's patterns have arrived and I'm liking several of the patterns.  Let's start with the fancy one first:


This is M7245.  I really like this dress and wish that it had a place in my current lifestyle.  The pattern has two views and the one shown is my favorite.


This is M7240.  This is a simple pullover knit dress with an interesting neckline.  Yes, the neckline is certainly what drew me in on this one.  



The is M7242.  Isn't this a great variation on a shirt dress.  There are 2 sleeve lengths plus sleeveless and 3 dress lengths.


This is M7246.  This lovely little wrap dress comes in 2 sleeve lengths plus sleeveless and 2 dress lengths.  Love the view shown.  I'm not sure about the big patch pockets.  That neckline will most likely need some close fitting to prevent gaping.

I would love to make a couple of these dresses but realistically I don't know if it will happen.  I do like dressing a little above causal everyday jeans and t-shirt but don't always do it.  Really dresses are just as easy to wear.

What do you think of the items that I picked?  What are your favorites from the fall release?  Don't miss out on the McCall's sale.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment