Friday, June 26, 2015

Specialty Bobbin Case....

Yes, my new toy from the Husqvarna dealer is a Specialty Bobbin Case:


I have wanted one of these since they were introduced but never had the opportunity to get one till this week.  I just need to get some fabric and stabilizer, and find some time to play.  I have several threads options.  The best part is this will fit all three of my Husqvarna machines so if one is busy it can be used on another one. Yes, I know having three of these machines is excessive but when your offered $100 for trade-in I think you would turn it down, too.

If anyone knows of any instructions for bobbin work, please let me know. Husqvarna's instructions are bare minimum. I thought that they might have some projects using bobbin work but couldn't locate it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment