Thursday, May 7, 2015

Summer Butterick....

Oh, I had high hopes for these new patterns but there was very little jumping out at me saying "Take me home."  It's making me feel old.  LOL   Here's the patterns that caught my attention:


This is 6228 and it is packed with car organizers.  I am tempted by this one and may purchase it.  Who can resist the idea of more organization in the car?


This is 6213.  I like the idea of this dress but I can't imagine the pockets on the side like that being particularly flattering.  Well, at least on me.  The buttons, I'm not so fond of but I do like the view with the zipper.


This is 6208.  Doesn't it look like a comfy T-shirt?  This has a little bit of a retro feel to me.


This is 6210.  This is a maybe for me.  I think this looks like a great everyday type of dress.  You know the one that you having for hot summer days around the house and running errands.  A bonus with two views of this dress is that is has bust darts which makes that FBA/SBA a little easier to deal with.

What do you think of the summer offering?  How do you feel about the 70's retro feel of it?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment