Friday, February 27, 2015

More Denim On It's Way...

Oh, yes, I have 5 yards of denim headed in my direction sometime in the future.  I had signed up for the notification at Close Case Patterns for when they were getting some more of the Cone Mills denim.  I did search high and low to see if someone else was selling the Cone Mills denim.  Unfortunately, the denim isn't made here in the US and that is what I was actually looking for.  I'm sure that it will turn out OK.  The denim is still a top brand of denim but it is produced in China.  I suppose that is part of the reason for the long wait.  I did end up with the jeans pattern from Close Case Patterns as it was part of the package.  The question is should I attempt that pattern or go with the Silhoutte's version.  I haven't fitted either pattern.  Hah!  Maybe I will try both and the stash will continue to get smaller.  I do have a small stash of denim.  I just don't know how good the actually denim is.

The weekend plans are to attempt to fit a knit dress pattern.  If the muslin works out well, maybe I will get the dress made as the fabric has been washed and is ready to go.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment