Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Spring Simplicity Patterns...

I just noticed that the Simplicity patterns for spring are available.  There are a lot of costume patterns and the majority are for Frozen.  These patterns are for adults, children, and dolls.  Outside of the costume patterns, the offering was a little slim for adults, and several for children.  Here are my picks and all have a vintage feel:

How about a 60s vibe?  I really like the look of this dress.  I'm not sure that I would make it in such high contrast fabrics.  I think this will be on my list for consideration for spring.  I have been trying not to purchase as many patterns.  I need to decide if I would really make the dress or would it become another pattern for the collection.


Here's a 70s vibe.  When did the 70's become vintage? I really like the look of this little outfit. The little dress is a blank canvas.  You could do so much with this little dress.  If I had a little girl it would definitely be in my pattern stash.

Winter has finally hit in my part of the country.  I really prefer the weather that we had this past weekend in the mid-50s verses the low-teens that we are experiencing now. The cold and the snow only make me wish for spring.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment