Friday, January 23, 2015

It Finally Arrived....

I was beginning to think that my order for the Fit 2 Stitch series 300 had gotten lost in the mail but it finally showed up.  However, I was a bit disappointed that the first episode was posted on the youtube before I received it. Here's the episodes:

1.  Intro to Fashion Sewing
2.  Designer Series
3.  A Trip to Europe
4.  The Yoga Skirt
5.  12 Pattern Rules
6.  10 Best All Time Sewing Tips
7.  One Pattern - My New Wardrobe
8.  Lace in Fashion
9.  Collar Options
10.  Handicap Dressing
11.  Off-the-Rack Sewing
12.  Lining vs Interfacing and Seam Finishing
13.  The Trench Coat - Look at Me Now!

If you're lucky enough to have this show on your local PBS station, now you know what to look forward to in the new series.  When I ordered the DVD, this pattern was included:


It looks like a nice sweater type top.  Although be aware that the yardage looks like it includes the little doggie sweater. I will definitely check on this as I don't own a dog and I don't think that my cat would allow me to be put a sweater on him.  Although, he might like it when the house is cold.  Now that I think about it, I'm not sure the cat would be too happy about being measured either.

Hopefully, I will find time to watch some of the episodes this weekend. Saturday is the monthly knitting day.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment