Friday, November 21, 2014

New Butterick patterns....

I do like seeing the new patterns when they come out.  I'm not sure when the winter Butterick's came out but I finally noticed them.  Here are my picks:



This is B6127.  I find this dress very interesting in that with the right fabrics it can look like a dress and jacket.  I have a wedding come up soon and this would have been perfect.  There isn't time to consider it now but it I had seen it a month ago, I would have given it a try.


This is B6128.  I like the high wrap on this dress.  I like that there are options.  What do you think of the long, straight wrap dress?  Would this be a wearable option?  I don't really need another wrap dress pattern but I do like this one.


This is B6132. I really like the look of this top in the picture which is View A.  It just has a casual feel about it.  View B looks like it could be fun with combining fabrics.

What do you think of the newly noticed Butterick winter collection?

Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment