Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Holiday Vogue Collection...

is here.  I love looking at the new patterns when they come out.  I don't always plan on buying anything but sometimes they end up on my pattern stash anyway.  Here are the patterns I found interesting:


I really like the bodice on this Belleville Sassoon pattern.  It is V1423.


I think the shoulders on this dress are wonderfully.  This is almost a dress I would wear.  It is a little on the short side for me.  I know that it is easy enough to add length.  It is V1424 by Rebecca Taylor.


This lined dress has very interesting seaming with an exposed zipper.  Love it but it is a little on the short side for me. This is V1421 by DKNY.


Another dress with interesting seaming.  This lined dress is V1420 by Anne Klein.


Cute top pattern with 3 variations.  It could be my lux sweatshirt.  This one could end up in my pattern stash.  It is V9055.

I like that the interesting seaming is continuing in the patterns.  I know that it makes them a little harder to fit/make.

What are you favorites in the new Vogues?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment