Monday, April 7, 2014

A Little Crafty....

I was at the Office Supply store the other day and found a little rotary desk organizer.  I thought it would work well for work so I purchased it, and made little pin cushions for it.  Here are the results:



The pink fabric is scraps that were on my sewing table.  The little pin cushion were made by cutting rectangles that were larger than the space.  I did a running stitch about 1/4" from the edge, stuffed them as full as I could, and then pulled the running stitch tight.  These will be really easy to change out the fabric as they are just set into the holders on the tray.  Super easy!  I did underestimate the size of the rotary cutter and it will not fit in the organizer but the scissors, clips, and making pencils will fit just fine.  The cutting table at work already feels a little more organized.

Something like this would most likely work well for the cutting table at home, too.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment